Topic: New version of FireGPG causes Firefox to stall every few seconds...

I'm seeing a bug of some sort.  This bug only happens with FireGPG enabled (and is completely resolved if I disable FireGPG).

Symptom: Every few seconds FireFox "stalls" -- that is, is completely unresponsive -- for about 1-2 seconds.

This can be especially annoying while typing because you can no longer see what you're typing (although it all magically and quickly appears after the stall is over).  However, it doesn't just happen while I'm typing... but doing anything in FireFox (scrolling, using other extensions, etc.). 

The length of the "stalling" seem to get longer the longer I have FireFox open with FireGPG enabled.

FireGPG version: 0.4.5.2
FireFox version: 2.0.0.9

Re: New version of FireGPG causes Firefox to stall every few seconds...

Yes, we found the problem, it's dues to gmail. Update coming soon, disable gmail's support for the moment.

Is this issue still persistent?
I'm getting stalls when typing E-mail messages in Gmail on Firefox after installing FireGPG yesterday.

BTW: You guys need some serious brush up on your English language! It's not my native language either but sentences like "How many are the 2 eyes of the cat + 1 head-shot ?" wouldn't get you anywhere in kindergarden where I come from. I just realized the_glu's from Switzerland. You did miss out some classes there didn't ya (no offense)?

We know for the language. But this sentence is not MY sentence. And I haven't finish my studies wink.

Glu, that username guy is a hater... thanks for working on this at all.  English is overrated anyway. smile