Topic: Quote cleartext

I apologize if have overlooked a way of doing this with FireGPG; but is it possible to get an option to reply quoting decrypted text? Currently replying to an encrypted message only quotes the ciphertext.

Re: Quote cleartext

http://bugs.getfiregpg.org/index.php?do … ask_id=210

Thank you :)

Hello,
I just tested out the "Decrypt content when reply" feature - it looks like the quoted decrypted text is put outside of the scope of subsequent encryption. So, essentially, when I receive an encrypted email, I "reply with decrypted" and firegpg encrypts only my reply, but not the quoted text. The quoted block is appended to the email in cleartext.

When I made my initial feature request this is I had in mind: I receive an encrypted email, I hit reply, firegpg quotes the content of this email in cleartext, I type in my response and sign/encrypt/send it. The entire email, including the quoted bit should now be encrypted.

Please let me know if this makes any sense to you at all smile Do you guys have an IRC channel, by any chance?

"Disable reply detection for inline sign (and encryption) (always use the whole mail)"

incredible checkbox isn't it ? :]

And no, no channel, but you can contact me on the_glu on irc.netrusk.net, the_glu on irc.langochat.net and the_glu on irc.geeknode.org wink