Topic: 0.7.3, Gmail and Reply/Forward

Hello,

Simple problem, FireGPG doesn't displays when using Reply or Forward. It works when you use New message though. FYI, I use the French language in Gmail.

Re: 0.7.3, Gmail and Reply/Forward

Works for me...

Any error in console ?

Same problem here. Nothing in the error console. FF 3.0.5, FireGPG 0.7.3 on Linux. New GMail interface, english.

Last edited by Edmond (2009-02-09 19:34:54)

Dont' say me there is a new gmail interface update in progres...

Do you have the new label system ? Maybe you're still at the old new version ?

I'm using the new label interface. Even in English, the problem does happen, as Edmond said. If we reply and open the reply in a new window, the FireGPG buttons displays correctly.

There is an issue with inline encrypted mails. Can you test widhout open ANY inline encrypted mail since opening Firefox ?

I just tried to close Firefox and open it again, and then immediately open the fist mail I founded (the subscribtion to this topic, which has no GPG data in it) and tried to reply. And.. nothing. I tried with several mails, shorts and longs, and nothing to do.

Does it have something with some "gadget" features ? I guess no, because the last version was working just very well, but we never know.

No it's probably changes in the new FireGPG...

I hate this kind of bugs...

I send you a debugging version of FireGPG by email, can you install Console² and send me the output ? Thanks.

For information, we did some debugging by mail, and hope this bug will be fixed soon.

Still not fixed for me in 0.7.4. That is, I get not FireGPG buttons/whatever _anywhere_ in the GMail interface.

There is no more FireGPG buttons, there is links. We're speaking about this, right ?

For me, it is fixed, thanks a lot smile (with all the mails we exchanged, I do hope it works ^^)

Edmond wrote:

Still not fixed for me in 0.7.4. That is, I get not FireGPG buttons/whatever _anywhere_ in the GMail interface.

Forget about that; started working in the meantime, somehow.

Maybe gmail's files  wasstill  in your cache or a gmail server who haven't migrated to the new version wink