Topic: GMail interface changes?

hi
as i fired up FF3 today i couldn't see the tiny little icons in my gmail tab
^^yes i have enabled firegpg + gmail options
yesterday everything worked fine

there was an error by gmail when i started, telling me that maybe something with my internet connection could be wrong
so i reloaded the page
and now i can't see the icons anymore nor i see if a mail is signed or encrypted (no auto-check)

greetz Ares

edit:
i tried both http and https with gmail interface gmail 2

Last edited by Ares (2009-03-03 16:50:36)

Re: GMail interface changes?

I am seeing the same thing... When I try to compose a letter, the icons are gone. I can still right click and select text and encrypt using the firefox plugin, but the gmail functions have disappeared.

Using 0.7.4
Firefox 3.0.6

I am seeing the same thing... When I try to compose a letter, the icons are gone. I can still right click and select text and encrypt using the firefox plugin, but the gmail functions have disappeared.

Using 0.7.4
Firefox 3.0.6

^^i recognized something new
i sent a mail with an attachment --> there was a indication how far the upload of my file already was

Bordel de caca.

I can't do anything before Sunday, and I'm not sure if I will be able for Sunday. Please, someone make a patch

i will see what i can doo
but i am not really good in java

Yeah, noticed the same thing.  I had Firegpg set to automatically sign all out going mail - worked great... then yesterday noticed it was no longer working.

I still get all the options with the OLD VErsion of gmail, sign, sign and send, sign, encrypt and send, etc. wihich is just about as good... a one click deal to sign and send, but it was really nice to have it default with the new Gmail... 

-=Don=-

I'm working on it, but gmail change all class names.. It's will take time.

I finished the mail check system (signs, decrypt...)

This afternoon, FIREGPG worked fine with the old version of gmail, but now all of the buttons are missing - is GMAIL at fault?

Wait a minute, going into my Ubuntu VM the buttons are back in the Old Version of Gmail... kill the VM and back in OS X Firefox and sure enough they are back in the old version???

Maybe its me? smile

Last edited by Don Gallagher (2009-03-05 02:05:21)

It's probably you, hopefully old version is still working for me wink

Yes, it was a glitch in my OS X version of Firefox, old gmail still works fine.  wink

Thanks!

@the_glu if you could tell me where i find these classes / the part which handles the implementation of the buttons in the source i could help you
i have some terible boring lessons @ school so i am looking forward to help you with this wink

@Ares : content/Webmails/Gmail/cgmail2.js wink

Done : http://blog.getfiregpg.org/2009/03/06/n … ne-in-svn/ !

Release tomorrow

Outstanding!  Firegpg and gmail new interface looks like its working smoothly again - KEWL!

Thanks!