Topic: Problems since upgrading to 0.7.4

Hello - I've just upgraded to 0.7.4 and have tried out the latest version. I notice some odd things but I am not sure if it is me or if they are bugs, so am reporting here:
1) It doesn't seem to work at all the in the "Newer version" of Gmail - I can't see any of the encryption or signature buttons, and when I send it doesn't ask me for a key to use. The older version of Gmail appears to work more or less ok though.
2) I tried to read a mail encrypted and sent by a friend who uses Thunderbird and Enigmail. In the "older version" of Gmail it worked ok when I clicked the "decrypt" link, but with two exceptions:
a) It does not seem to recognise UTF-8. All the French accents in the message were changed to things like "=C9=A3" - which makes it very difficult to read.
b) There was (at least I think there was) an attached file in the message (a Word document) which it decrypted and included with the rest of the message, including with all the MS-Word control garbage. So that was almost unreadable and I could not save it easily to a file.

Re: Problems since upgrading to 0.7.4

hi lars
i wrote that i have the same problem concerning the missing buttons
gmail has changed all class names thats the reason why you can't see the buttons wink

Re: Problems since upgrading to 0.7.4

1) Read the forum BEFORE posting it's know
2) Old version is old so... wink

Release with fix at last Sunday (it's almost done)