* Gmail working again

Features:

* Nothing

Locales:

* Nothing

Code:

* Nothing

Re: Update : 0.7.5

I have installed FGPG 0.75 (updating from 0.74) on Flock 2.0.2, MacOSX 10.5.6. Using the Text Editor, I typed a test message, sign+encrypt (kudos for the key management, works fine), copied the resulting text (seems to be using a variable font), and pasted it on a message form in Thunderbird (+Enigmail), where it was displayed with a fixed font. Sent it to myself, received it, decrypted+verified with Thunderbird, fine. I know this is NOT the true usage of FireGPG. I have a gmail account, I'll test 0.75 with the gmail account as soon as possible. But as far as crypto is concerned, the interface works fine.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I know that you are feverishly working on the latest version of FireGPG, but I thought I should make a bug report anyway.

2009/04/13 --
FireFox 3.0.8 (latest update pushed by Mozilla) has the FireGPG 0.7.5 add-in locked.

Need my FireGPG.

Can use WinPT to encrypt/sign external to the browser, but I really like FireGPG.

Peace.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (MingW32) - WinPT 1.2.0

iEYEARECAAYFAknjhyAACgkQgOn/hLpkmWDgAQCdFzh1PTBYq337H9+pfooE9Qig
gl0AnRanIwLHQU9/HgF4/WJ5vNO85ju3
=jR52
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

What ?

It's works here..

Oops... Never mind my original comment, but I do have a comment.

I pulled up Add-ons, and something had disabled FireGPG.

I enabled, restarted Firefox, and it's working again.

Thinking about this, I remember trying to set the FireGPG options, and I may have disabled it there by accident, while trying to revert to the old GMail interface, and trying to get to the bottom of the non-sizable options window.

The options window is very difficult to use.  My screen is set to 1024x768, and the options window is past the bottom of the screen.

Actually, I tested while writing this post. 
- When I open Gmail Options, I cannot see the two buttons at the bottom of the window (OK? and Cancel).
- When I click "New Interface" to "close" access to the new interface options, the top of the window slides off the top of the screen, and I can (finally) see the buttons at the bottom of the window onscreen. 

It would really be so much cleaner to put every configuration screen inside a slidebar control (saw this on another options tab), and make space below the slidebar control so that they are always accessible

While I guess everything is fine, the dynamic sizing of the configuration window is very confusing...

Sorry for the first post, but this options issue might be something to look into.

Peace.

> - When I click "New Interface" to "close" access to the new interface options, the top of the window slides off the top of the screen, and I can (finally) see the buttons at the bottom of the window onscreen.

Yep, that why this button exist.

1024x768 is a very old resolution so I will probably let's things like this.

>1024x768 is a very old resolution so I will probably let's things like this.

"old resolution"?  I would think an old resolution was 320x240.

There are still a lot of people running 800x600.

1024x768 is old, but on laptops it's the standard.

Most of my elder clients don't run anything higher than the minimum resolution, because they can't see the small text... and don't want to use the M$ magnifier.

You might wanna rethink your minimum resolution for displays.

I ran 640x480 until a few months ago.

Peace.

For this month, for getfiregpg.org website , I only have 10% of 1024 and 5% of 800. There is 40% of 1280 (x800 or x1024). Most anothers resolution are greater (except some exception wink)