Topic: no access to secret key, odd behavior

Hi all,

I'm totally new to firegpg, so maybe I'm just not understanding what I'm supposed to do, but here's what's happening:

I just installed the FF plugin today, and I created a key, and traded public keys with some co-workers. I was able to decrypt mail sent to me with no problem, and sending signed and encrypted mail seems to be doing mostly the right things as well (the recipients do receive a signed/crypted email, and are able to open it), but after the mail is sent, it automatically cc's me on the mail (I'm assuming -- this is what seems to be happening), and then I fall into this *ENDLESS LOOP* where it prompts me for my private key password, then gives a javascript error saying "no access to secret key". It does this about 20 times, then gives up, and I have a copy of the email I sent, which is encrypted and therefore unreadable.

The only thing I can think is that, when I send the email, I should choose the recipient's public key *AND* my own if it's going to cc me? If this is the case, though, shouldn't it just do that automagically, or be an option? Maybe I'm having trouble parsing the option that would do that. All options are set to defaults.

Any clues appreciated. Having this happen every time I send an encrypted email is kind of a show-stopping issue.

Re: no access to secret key, odd behavior

Hi,

There is an option in option to always encrypt mails your send with your private key, so you will able to decrypt mails you send wink

Regards,