Topic: FirePGP deactivates itself after opening a message

I just installed FireGPG (running Firefox 3.5.2 on Windows 7) and when I log into Gmail and click on the "Compose mail" link I can see all the FireGPG options ("Sign", "Encrypt" etc...) under the "Subject" row just fine.

However, if I first open some of the messages in my inbox and click "Reply", I can't sign or encrypt my reply as the FireGPG options don't show up at all. Actually just opening a message seems to result in not being able to use FireGPG when composing a new message (First open a message in inbox and then click "Compose mail" -> No FireGPG options are shown).

I can see that there is a FireGPG logo in the lower right corner that displays "Inline is desactivated (specific)" when viewing a message, and choosing "Activate inline for this site" doesn't seem to bring back the FireGPG options when replying to a message, however after choosing "Activate inline for this site" the FireGPG options are back when composing a new message.

I didn't see this bug listed in the bug tracker or here at the forum, hope someone can help me?

Re: FirePGP deactivates itself after opening a message

There is currenty gmail issues. Wait 2 or 3 weeks. (Yes, it's long).