Topic: Support more than one Gmail Account

Hello,

very cool script to add gpg support to Gmail. But because of the fact that i use my computer account together with my girlfriend, i can not use it. Because she has her own key and when i preset a key she signs her mails with my key. To select the key for every mail is to complicated.

So an option to set a Gmail Acc specific key would be perfect.

Thanks
Timmorn

Re: Support more than one Gmail Account

Hello,

There should be an automatic selection of the private key based on the sender email.

Regards,

Ok, at all that is the better option than what i suggested. I tried it, but it don't works completely for me. If i preselect a key in the options this key is also used for other E-Mail addresses. When i turn the preselection of, it preselects the correct key, but at all asks me for a confirmation. Is it possible to avoid this confirmation?

Thanks

Hi,

No, it's shouldn't avoid confirmation I think, as it's an important point and the sender detection dosen't works very well in some case, but I can add an option..

Regards,

Yea, the option would be cool, because when i see that it works good for me, i could choose it.

Other idea: Perhaps the best way (but i don't know if it is possible) would be to show the user which key will be choosed in the message creation dialog, so it would not be necassary to make a seperate popup. For this the script would have to check which user is choosen in the creation dialog.

Last edited by timmorn (2009-10-16 11:59:05)