Topic: Gmail integration broken for me

checkDock/compose chrome://firegpg/content/Webmails/Gmail/cgmail2.js 658 children[0] is undefined

No controls are shown in context of write mail.

Re: Gmail integration broken for me

Try to wait one week, if the problem still happend please tell me again

I had this same problem too.  I fixed it by clicking on the firegpg icon in the status bar and telling it to 'Activate inline for this site'

You can't magikid :] (Or at last you shouldn't)

I get also no controls in write mail with the error:

Es gibt ein Problem mit der Integration von FireGPG in Google Mail . Bitte überprüfen Sie die Status-Seite und/oder melden Sie uns die folgenden Fehler:

checkDock/compose chrome://firegpg/content/Webmails/Gmail/cgmail2.js 658 children[0] is undefined

I get the exact same error as well sad

Looking forward of beeing able to use the program again, I really love it!!!

Problem is still there... but an other question: I think this software gets such problems when Gmail changes something? Happens this often or is this the first time? Because it is very uncomfortable that i have got to thunderbird now for signed/encrypted Mails :-/

Hi there,

any news on the gmail support fix?
is this because of a change in gmail? (if it is, I'm going to follow up with that dev. team).
I have a tool that relies on FireGPG working with Google mail, so please let me know of any updates.

Regards,
--Anna

My svn version for firegpg has been broken for weeks.  Is there any fix planned soon?

For me it seems broken too...
The error is:
checkDock/message chrome://firegpg/content/Webmails/Gmail/cgmail2.js 148 boutonboxs[j].getAttribute("class") is null

Nothing is planned yet, I have lot of work... But any patch is welcome wink

Is google playing hard-ball with this extension or it's just a matter of regular patch work for their usual improvements!?

Regular patch work for their usual improvements, they use autogenerated code and classes names changes every update..

@kevdog Fixed in the svn, I let you play with it wink

@the_glu

I'm playing with svn revision 658  but this is what I'm getting:

checkDock/message chrome://firegpg/content/Webmails/Gmail/cgmail2.js 589 boutonboxs[j].getAttribute("class") is null

Ok, thanks

just installed and am getting the same error message mentioned:

looking forward to the fix

@ kevdog

I don't have the problem, this is strange, can you confirm you still have it ?

sorry the_glu

I haven't been checking the forums lately -- my apologies

I currently at svn 662.

Here is my current error:
There is a problem with Gmail's integration of FireGPG. Please check the status page and/or report the following errors:

checkDock/message chrome://firegpg/content/Webmails/Gmail/cgmail2.js 589 boutonboxs[j].getAttribute("class") is null

Please note currently my test machine is on WinXP sp3 with FF 3.5.3

I'll be checking regularly to keep you informed.  Sorry about the delay.

Hum. Are you sure you're at R662 ? Because there isn't any line 589 in R662 in cgmail2.js wink

Yes I'm at R662 -- however I didn't restart my browser after updating -- Now that I have I no longer have the problem.  Sorry!

Good smile

Hi, I'm running 0.7.10 and am getting:

checkDock/message chrome://firegpg/content/Webmails/Gmail/cgmail2.js 594 boutonboxs[j].getAttribute("class") is null

I'll try and pinpoint on what event this happens.

The same error:
checkDock/message chrome://firegpg/content/Webmails/Gmail/cgmail2.js 594 boutonboxs[j].getAttribute("class") is null

I am using Gmail redesigned add-on.

Villa Palmar Timeshare Truth

Last edited by BugMeNot (2014-03-12 17:50:58)

It's doesn't break FireGPG, right ? I haven't the problem on my side...

Same error.  This seems to be the only page on the internet with that text string.  smile

Note:  I am using Google Apps for you Domain.