Topic: FireGPG 0.7.10 ($Rev:663 $) Not including attachments

Hi -

I am using FireGPG version 0.7.10 with the current version of Gmail and with Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5.

I am trying to send a file as an attachment.
If I do not use FireGPG the email works with attachment is sent correctly.
If I use FireGPG to sign the email then the attachment is lost.
I have to select the signing key. I am challenged for my passphrase. I have to supply my gmail password. All this seems fine (although I do not like having to supply my gmail password again).
The message arrives. It is properly signed, the message is OK, the attachment is missing.
This is repeatable.
The effect is the same regardless of whether I click the  FireGPG <Attachments> button.

(I have a lot of add-ins to Firefox, I do not know if this causes problems. Today there are no messages from FireGPG saying it is not working, although I have seen these frquently.)

Finally, thanks for the good work.
PS If this is user error, apologies in advance!

Re: FireGPG 0.7.10 ($Rev:663 $) Not including attachments

Hi,

Yep, another users have the problem...

Regards,

Some more information (I hope this is helpful):
The 'pink' status bar is reporting that there is a problem - the Details window gives the following information:

There is a problem with Gmail's integration of FireGPG.

Please check the status page and/or report the following errors:

checkDock/message chrome://firegpg/content/Webmails/Gmail/cgmail2.js 594 boutonboxs[j].getAttribute(&quot;class&quot;) is null

checkDock/message chrome://firegpg/content/Webmails/Gmail/cgmail2.js 594 boutonboxs[j].getAttribute(&quot;class&quot;) is null

Hi.

I have the same problem (ff 3.0.6 - debian lenny 32|64 bit).

Hi, if you select "on line" in firegpg options , at the gmail tab it works. but y think it´s better to send the signature in a separate text file. I hope this can be solve!

Hi,

i have this problem also. Which let me think, that google has something broken in the changes nessesary for buzz.

Also the „Sign“ Button, which i set to allways on, is nomore preselected.

I will check.

some news?