Topic: Update: 0.7.10
* Gmail working again
* Putting back FireGPG result on the right (gmail)
* Fix regression with signed and encrypted mails
* Fix problem with PGP blocks inside PGP blocks
* Fixing a problem in default options
* New options: Download missing keys without asking, Hide the wait windows, Hide keys servers operations' confirmations, Hide keys operations' confirmations, Hide menu in downloads
* Added a warning when a signature is not made from a trusted key
* Applied patch of AtesComp to improve OWA support.
* If you click on the wait box for keyservers, she is closed.
* Moving down by one position the FireGPG menu in downloads
* Adding detection of gpg for x64 windows
* Fixing problem with el and he locales
* Renamed namespaces.
* Default keyserver set to pgp.mit.edu