hi
i tried to send my friend a mail with a pic as attachment
as usuall i signed my mail and sent the mail
but he didn't get the picture

i tried without signing... everything worked fine

greetz Ares

Re: attachment failed

Hi,

Do YOU have the picture in your sent mail ?

no
but it was added
i did everything as usually

In gmail I'm having this same problem.  I have firegpg set up to automatically attach a signature file (I figure it's unobtrusive for people who don't know what pgp is, and gets pgp a little exposure in those cases).

Originally (a week ago) when I tried to attach another file, the recipient would only receive my sig attachment.  In my gmail sent folder, I saw all the attachments.  Now, it appears things have gotten worse.  If I attach a file, the text of my email doesn't show up, the attachment often does arrive, but there are 2 copies of it attached.  Sometimes it doesn't arrive at all. If there's useful information I'm leaving out, let me know.

I'm running firegpg 0.7.6 on firefox 3.0.11 on Ubuntu 9.04.

Ok, I will investigate

Thanks! And thanks for this great add-on.  Makes using pgp encryption/signing about as easy and convenient as regular email.

Hum, I can't reproduce the problem...

Can you send me (contact[at]getfiregpg.org) a mail send who should have attachements but dosent ?

Well, I can't make it fail either.  Seems like gmail changed something, and it works. If it stops working, I'll send you a sample of the problem.

I realy can't reprodue the problem, but some another people have it.

If it's fail, can you send to me the exact source of the mail and witch parameters you used ? (Plain text|Rich text, etc..)